Monday, March 29, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

After a smooth flight on Monday and a few days to rest, readjust to the time change, and spend time with my brother and his family, and Rachel's family (my parents are still in Florida so we will catch them in another week), we are home and back in the saddle. We were welcomed very warmly by our church family and had a great day reconnecting with them. I am excited to share with them what I learned and experienced during the weeks to come. As I walked Natalie to school this morning, she was greeted by a group of friends eager to exchange hugs and walk with her to class.

We had an incredible time away, but it is also good to be home. As far as future blogs go now that we are home, I am not quite certain. However, I am sure I will have much to process from our experiences, so stay tuned, at least for a little while. Maybe if I ever figure out how to post pictures, I will let them say the thousands of words which I neglected.

No comments:

Post a Comment